Climbing Mount Gede Opened 1 April

Sukabumi-Central Park of Mount Gede Pangrango (TNGGP) re-opening special excursions to mountain climbing and mountain Pangrango Gede. The plan the opening of a special tour of the mountain climbing will take effect on Friday (1 / 4) future.
Previous special excursions climbing the mountain was closed for three months from Saturday (1 / 1) to Thursday (31 / 3) day after tomorrow. Closing done routinely include in the ecosystem restoration program in the conservation area.
Head of Central TNGGP, Agus Wahyudi explain the results of evaluations carried out during the closing three months of re-recommend the climb to Mount Gede and Mount Pangrango opened to the public which will take effect on April 1, 2011.
"Yes, from April 1, climb the mountain again opened to the public. And procedures for visitors who will make a tour ascent of course the same as before with the booking system, "said Agus when contacted Journal of Bogor, on Monday (28 / 3) yesterday.
According to Agus but until now he had not received the total number of visitors who will conduct special tours for climbing mountain climbing on 1 April. Overall it was still awaiting the results of which make a booking.
"Obviously we will give potential visitors an opportunity that previously had been booked. Because each day is limited by a quota of 600 people. 300 in the door Cibodas, 200 at the door Gunung Putri and 100 at the door Selabintana, "said Agus.
As for Sukabumi, entrance Gede mountain climbing is located in New Ecotourism Hazy Selabintana resort area, the Village Perbawati Sukabumi District. But for the registration remains centralized in the office in Cibodas TNGGP Cianjur regency.
"We can not give permission to climb the mountain, because everything is done at headquarters. We are here only serve to permit the daily visitors Cibeureum waterfall and camp alone, "said Seno Kelono, Panthera Program staff.

  
for registration and further information see http://gedepangrango.org/
0 Responses

Post a Comment